Android OS Forum banner

░⋮ PCB Series (Circuit Boards) ⋮░ FREE PCB Carrot Theme + WP App!

15K views 42 replies 14 participants last post by  Technophyle 
TerrorCandii, on 19 July 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:
I have both pink, and blue. Any chance to get the normal battery back though? Love this theme so much, but just the battery icon isn't accurate and I just prefer the ics one. Please good sir?
I will be looking into the battery icons as soon as I get a chance. I have heard other reports that they are not accurate, but I have no idea why, as my XMLs/assets appear to be in order. TerrorCandii, can you tell me which ROM you're using?

Thanks for your patience all!
I'm running Official AOKP Milestone 6(Team Kang) on my T989 S2, and Unofficial AOKP build 40(Termleech), on my ASUS TF300. Both have your themes. Any other info I could give you that would help?

Hey Scar, question. I was running AOKP ICS 4.0.4, I switched to AOKP JB 4.1.1 and now your theme lags my phone a little. Remove theme, phone is silky smooth. I guess I'm asking....does your theme support JB yet? I really want to use it, but can't because of my OCD, Lol.
Fulltime supporter, pwease fix or something, something......etc. Awesome work/theme as always good sir.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.