Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas!

What I was going to do with this theme was going to be a bit different but instead of forcing it on you I will ask nicely for you to please opt in on what I ask.

If you download my theme all I ask is for you to post what you are grateful for in your life it is nice to hear uplifting stuff this close to the holidays, it just makes my holidays that much better! If you are a party pooper and have nothing to be grateful for feel free to donate to me so I can spend more time with my son and less time working which gives me something to be grateful for!

Hope you enjoy!
[ DOWNLOAD ]

v7.0.2
*fixed screenshot toast image
v7.0.1
*First Release (expect there to be some fixes to come)

Thanks To:
  • task650 - For his awesome rom's
  • Bazar617 - For all his support and teaching me on what to do on XML (and some of the images in this theme)
  • alterbridge86 - Giving me a hand on some XML help
  • Hooolm - Giving me a XML base to compare to and mod from
  • The Donators - Huge Thanks to the few of you that have donated as if it was not for you I would of stopped this madness weeks ago

·
Android Apprentice
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
b16 said:
Do these work on all models?
This only works on task's galaxy task 8.0 wifi (p7510) rom as there are framework mods. If you have a diff rom you would like it on let me know and I will port it over :)

·
Cyborg
527 Posts
b00sted said:
This only works on task's galaxy task 8.0 wifi (p7510) rom as there are framework mods. If you have a diff rom you would like it on let me know and I will port it over :)
How about the galaxy task 10.1 running tasks newest version!

·
Cyborg
527 Posts
b00sted said:
sorry for late reply was down and out sick, yes it will!
Got it on already!
loving it! Great work on all the themes mane!

·
Cyborg
527 Posts
Using jetstream tho. Looks a little fancier than stock but with a cool techy look lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts