Android OS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WARNING: I AM NO RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU HAVE CAUSED YOUR PHONE!!!
OC CAN BE DANGEROUS FOR THE CPU, EVERYONE KNOWS THIS AND IF YOU DONT YOU DO NOW

Ok some people will find this useful and some might not care for it, but i wanted to post this to help those who like to OC there android or in this case the SGS4G.

NEW DIRECTIONS:
what you'll need:
any sgs4g rom that supports drhonks bali 3.0 or higher
bali 3.0 or higher
IM NOT POSITIVE but you possibly need ext4 on ALL partitions
tegrak ultimate

im pretty sure drhonks kernel is what made the OC stable at higher frequencies so definitely thank him for that

its simple after you have the rom and bali 3.0 or 3.1 installed the phone will be stable at a higher frequency

so far the highest frequency ive been to is 1620 and it was very stable with the voltages at 1400 and 1200

OLD DIRECTIONS:What you will need:
fugu Tweaks which can be found here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=981125)

DRHONKS UV KERNEL 3.1 or higher!

TEGRAK OC PAID VERSION!!!

NO SETCPU OR ANY OTHER PROGRAM LIKE IT, TEGRAK COMES WITH SCALING OPTION!!!

ok so now that you have what you need its time to push that puppy up a notch!!!

Make sure you the fugu tweaks are installed and working.

then go into Tegrak OC and use the following options for a 1.5 OC:

go into optimization option and edit CPU level 0 ONLY!!!(unless you dont have DRHONKS UV KERNEL you can change all the other levels by -25 core voltage)

Assuming you have the kernel go into CPU LEVEL 0 and change the 1000 to 1504 or 1500 it doesnt matter,

after that has been changed, change your core voltage to 1400 and your internal voltage to 1175. Last thing you need to do is make sure you scaling option in tegrak is set to conservative with 200 as your lowest frequency not 100 or else it might crash while in sleep mode.

THATS IT!!!

if you want to OC but not so high try optimizing things step by step and see what frequencies are best with what voltages.

1.4 OC settings are as followed

level 0 1000 to 1400, core voltage is 1325 and internal is 1150

1.3 OC settings are as followed

Level 0 1000 to 1300, core voltage is 1300 and internal 1125

1.2 OC settings are as followed

level 0 1000 to 1200, core voltage 1225 internal 1100

(also to improve smoothness even more try adding spare parts and blade buddy)

hope this helps!!

THANKS TO:
TEGRAK for his amazing app
NIKADEMUS for FUGU tweak
DRHONK for his amazingness in general and making the fugu tweaks known also for his kernel!
Chadster: i think you posted something on fugu tweaks as well lol
Fatherof4 for confirming that my methods work besides on my phone

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.