Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Developer
43 Posts
Hi,

I'm adding support for the MT4g to my 1-click Recovery Flasher.

For now, it should enable you to choose between those recoveries:
- Stock Recovery (Pre / Post OTA)
- CWM Recovery (2 versions)

Select one, Press "Download & Flash" and it will do it. Then you can press "Reboot into Recovery".

Version 1.1 on the Market won't recognize the MT4g. For the moment I've built a new version, available here:

RecoveryFlasher_1.1_test-glacier.apk

I would need people testing it (as I have no MT4g myself), any feedback is welcome. Thanks in advance :-D

·
Developer
43 Posts
It's supported now :-D.

Latest version is on the Market: 1-click Recovery Flasher.

Btw, here is a quick review by CliqAnDroid (on a Motorola Cliq, but the app works the same on MT4g):

·
Android Beginner
19 Posts
I noticed that there are later versions of CWM through out the various forums, 3.0.2.4 being the MT4G's latest version but there are others out there that are all the way to 4.x.x.x. I was wondering if there is anyone working on updating ours (MT4G) or is this the final build.

Due to the fact it seems other versions are system specific is there other features they have over the 3.0.2.4 release that are worth updating for this systems version or is it all the same aside from colors and basic functions?

·
Developer
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I myself don't build nor maintain the recoveries that can be flashed from the app. What I can do is: If you notify me of some new recovery available for your phone I will make it available via my app. :)

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts