Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
128 Posts
Great find. We will see if they actually ship but appreciate it either way.

Sent from my A05PTH3ORYB0LT using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
52 Posts
I ordered one as well. I hope they ship it, this is really my last hope to get a TouchPad.

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
so i canceled my amazon order because i accident had it shipped to my old address and when i called to change the address. i was stuck on the phone with the only rep on at 4 in the morning, that was obviously outsourced and didnt know english to well. So i decided i would just cancel that order and order one from here instead. Havent been charged yet. But ima stay up for ail just in case. and make sure i do lol.

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
Just ordered one....is everyone worried b/c no one else has them?

the only reason i think we are good is because b&n had them at the old price until today.

keeping my fingers crossed. it funny, i was going to pass this up, but my wife actually insisted i get it b/c it is like a $300 savings over the original price....lol dont mind if i do.

·
Android Apprentice
38 Posts
I ordered mine at 5:30 this morning and the status says unable to process please call. When you call the number it says closed until 8:30 am EST but its currently 9:10

·
Android Beginner
61 Posts
Ordered mine at 3 am EST. Called to check status.....negative, we are sorry, we oversold our inventory.

*EDIT- Just an FYI, my PayPal WAS charged, they told me that I would be refunded within 24 hrs.

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
heffzilla said:
Ordered mine at 3 am EST. Called to check status.....negative, we are sorry, we oversold our inventory.

*EDIT- Just an FYI, my PayPal WAS charged, they told me that I would be refunded within 24 hrs.
ugg, dont say that. i want one of these now.
still haven't seen anything on my order (ordered 2 hours ago)

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
Well damn. Guess Barnes and noble messed up majorly. Ordered another from Amazon again aand am just gonna cancel the b&n order since apparently they didn't update their site. I have an unable to process order tag on my order status although my card was charged and now it's impossible to get ahold of a person thru their customer support line. Shame on u Barnes and noble. Shame on u

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
I placed my order at 9:25AM EST and was curious as to whether or not it would go thru. The site still listed it as available so I placed my order. I've been refreshing my order's shipping status and it went from "In process: Not yet shipped" to "Expected Ship Date: August 24, 2011". I hope I got mine! Also, I chatted with a CSR at newegg who stated that they are reviewing the price and should be updating to reflect the discontinued discount soon. She couldn't give me a time frame, but I'll probably order more from them if they post the new price...

Also of note is the B&N had changed the availability to "Out of Stock" a few hours after I placed my order...

·
Android Beginner
49 Posts
I placed my order at 12:20am pst/ 3:20am est, when I just checked this morning status says Expected Ship Date 8/24/11. It also says my credit card will not be charged until it actually ships.

I checked online statement and nothing pending.

Hope I get mine!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.