Android OS Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Not Your Average Android
127 Posts
dstu03 said:
Just pointing out that when you flash an ruu that is not rooted and there is no root method you are screwed. Messing with your phone now will lead to bricking it.
That's how you should have said it the first time ;)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Lover
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
So reiterating adrynalynes words the only difference is the camera fix. And it won't be the official ota.

·
Supporting Member
166 Posts
Thankfully, I can officially CONFIRM that the Revolutionary S-OFF method DOES work with this build. WHEW!!

Now the question is, back to OMFGB or BAMF? But it's a wonderful dilemma to have again! :grin3:

·
Android Apprentice
54 Posts
drozek said:
this will put me back to stock and be able to exchange me phone at the VZW store right?
No, because this is not the current stock software. You need to use the 1.70.xxx ruu.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Enthusiast
70 Posts
Has anyone been able to pull the libs for GTalk and the camera from this RUU????
I'm curious to see if it'll fix the horizontal video in GTalk, and I really don't want to flash to a defferent rom if all I need to do is input the libs via root explorer. if nobody has tried yet, I'll try to download the RUU tonight and see if it'll work or not.

·
Android Lover
231 Posts
mikeinrichmond said:
Thankfully, I can officially CONFIRM that the Revolutionary S-OFF method DOES work with this build. WHEW!!

Now the question is, back to OMFGB or BAMF? But it's a wonderful dilemma to have again! :grin3:
I have a Bionic that i'm taking back today. Going to put an old TBOLT into it's place (most likely). If i install this version, rooting via "Revolutinary" is fairly straight forward? I'm currently reading the noob section for the tbolt... being a Motorola person, that is all easy to root there.

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
mikeinrichmond said:

Good deal Mike, glad it worked out for you.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts