Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like your version better than plain CM.

The plain CM camera will not focus on video record.

I guess I also like to the folder views from Nova launcher.

Waiting for your next version.

I wonder what the change from Dec 7 to 10 is?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is there anything that can be done to get the 4.2 camera app working better for photo sphere?

The align screen just rolls around, and when it finally starts taking pics it never looks good.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've been tempted, but I have data limits both at home and on my TMo contracts that make me hesitate to buy a new smartphone without a memory card slot. Between my onboard and memory card now, I'm utilizing around 40gb...

I have ATT as a provider at home, and they count local network traffic in addition to internet traffic in their computations on allowable data. My Tmo contract is limited to 2gb per mo. It goes a lot faster than you think when you stream netflix, hulu, pandora etc.

I'm not convinced about phones without replaceable batteries either. I guess millions of iphone users prove me wrong though.... lol!
I am using this ROM as my daily driver. I know how 2Gb goes by fast. On one ROM reload I forgot to set download on wifi only for Doggcatcher and in a morning I used up 3.8Gb. I had $100 in extra data charges that month. I use beyondpod now, and gotten better with titanium backup.

The Amaze used to freeze with the HTC/TELUS rom. Actually with CM everything seems to work fine, I get the odd time it wouldn't let me answer an incoming phone once.

I hope it will not be a mistake to get the Nexus 4, I know no SDcard slot could be a problem. Why can't they invent a SIM card that is also a memory card? I have a good plan $15 for unlimited local/LD calling, unlimited texting, 2Gb data, Call id, voicemail,etc.

On the Jan 1st version it says you filled in the Tmob MMS info, with it work with TELUS?

Paul

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have the Wi-Fi bits changed for your 20120101 version?

I normally would have problems connecting to an Actiontec router, but this morning I connected right away with no problems.

·
Registered
24 Posts
One bug I noticed is when going from speakerphone to holding phone to ear, dial pad doesn't disappear. Then your ear dials on the dial pad.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Browser closes on it's own. No FC message.

Reboot phone with headphone jack plugged in, it doesn't notice the jack being plugged in during playback.

Invisible keyboard after awhile but I am using Flow beta.

That's all for now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts