Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
Just got my xoom and did this update. Does anyone know if there is a root method that will work? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using tapatalk.

·
Android Apprentice
85 Posts
"richardbsweeny said:
Just got my xoom and did this update. Does anyone know if there is a root method that will work? Thanks in advance!

Look at Tiamats thread, they have a zip to root any rom, u wilk need to unlock the bootloader, then u will have to flash a custom recovery to untilize there zip they have. I believe they have directions on there thread to help flash a custom recovery in fastboot. Sorry I am not good at give step by step directions. I am on Tiamat manaray 2.2.1 undervolted. I love it, u also need to get the Netflix app in the theme app, threads.

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
skiwong20 said:
Look at Tiamats thread, they have a zip to root any rom, u wilk need to unlock the bootloader, then u will have to flash a custom recovery to untilize there zip they have. I believe they have directions on there thread to help flash a custom recovery in fastboot. Sorry I am not good at give step by step directions. I am on Tiamat manaray 2.2.1 undervolted. I love it, u also need to get the Netflix app in the theme app, threads.
I will try it later and let u know how it goes. Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.