Android OS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.insight.com/search/ppp.web?materialId=FB356UT#ABA

Just ordered 4 with next day shipping.

Came out to be 172 including shipping and tax, each.

Hope you guys get through. They have 680 in stock still supposedly.

Also dont bother calling. after 45 mins I spoke with a woman and she said the calls for the sales team are being rerouted to the operator and there is about an hour and a half hold time.

·
Average Android
69 Posts
16GB are going very quickly, I imagine they'll be gone within a half hour.

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Had 2 in my cart, got to the point of checking out, put in CC# and ... "An error has occured"

Now the website is down.

·
Average Android
69 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
I hope they're not a scam! A lot of those reviews are from more than a year ago - And there's very few of them. A few disgruntled customers are better than a LOT of them.. :) I just got an order in for 2... There were 8 in stock when I got my order in. Now it says call for availability on the 16g. The 32g they say they have 570..

·
Average Android
69 Posts
At least I have faith in my credit card company if they try to **** me :smile3:

·
Android Apprentice
14 Posts
Woohoo! I made it through checkout without the site going down! I was able to snag a 32 GB Touchpad. I wonder how long it will be before I will see an email with shipping confirmation?

·
Average Android
69 Posts

Many people on the SlickDeals forum have the Contact Sales Rep (1) status, too. So expect that. No one knows what it means yet.

·
Average Android
69 Posts
32GB is out of stock now. Insight TouchPad sale is dead.

·
Android Apprentice
14 Posts
I just checked my bank, and Insight has already charged my CC. My order did not go through until this morning, so I hope it will not be too difficult to get the charges reversed if they are truly out of them. This is starting to be not worth the hassle.

·
Average Android
69 Posts
Credit card companies are good about disputing charges. I wouldn't worry about it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.