Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No data now after flashing gummy fe 2.0 from using humble 1.51 rom.. it initially worked. I was installing some apps and it went out.. no data. Doesn't even try to go back and forth.. I can make calls and send text. I know its not a tower issue. Cause im using my wifes iphone hotspot to connect to the internet.I have no 4g towers yet where I live.. so I have it set to cmda home only. I have tried reflashing gummy 2.0 twice already. Still no go..

·
Android Lover
255 Posts
I don't even remember what Humble is based on, but it's best if you odin flash the stock ee4 first, then the gummy zip in cwm.

·
Average Android
99 Posts
Rebooting solved the issue after I first flashed. I also experienced a few initial force closes.. they went away after the reboot as well.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
I just live here
475 Posts
edwards2243 said:
Rebooting solved the issue after I first flashed. I also experienced a few initial force closes.. they went away after the reboot as well.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
Sounds like a bad flash to me. Re-download and re-flash.

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"Rythmyc said:
Sounds like a bad flash to me. Re-download and re-flash.
Well I tried going back to humble rom. And same issue.. im thinking the I might have messed up the sim card.. while also flashing a theme.. cause everything else works fine.. calls, text wiring...just not data..

·
Tweaker
1,210 Posts
wwalding said:
Well I tried going back to humble rom. And same issue.. im thinking the I might have messed up the sim card.. while also flashing a theme.. cause everything else works fine.. calls, text wiring...just not data..
Did you try just flashing over new radios?

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it was the sim card.. i put it back to factory ee4.. and took it in.. they put a new sim card in it and it works fine.. now back to installing gummy 2.0...:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts