Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right now i am currently on 4.5.602 pre-root (the zip files that are part 1 and part 2)
just wondering what i do from here to get OTA .602 installed and rooted.
thanks

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
"tdbone1 said:
right now i am currently on 4.5.602 pre-root (the zip files that are part 1 and part 2)
just wondering what i do from here to get OTA .602 installed and rooted.
thanks
Well you can flash the sbf back to .596 non root then take take the .602 OTA then root using the one click root that just came out.

·
Android Apprentice
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anrichardson said:
Well you can flash the sbf back to .596 non root then take take the .602 OTA then root using the one click root that just came out.
do i need to do any wiping either from cwr or from official moto bootloader before i go back to .596 official sbf?

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
tdbone1 said:
do i need to do any wiping either from cwr or from official moto bootloader before i go back to .596 official sbf?
doing an sbf doesnt wipe data (factory reset), so you should ALWAYS do one afterwards. you can do it from stock recovery or from Settings-Privacy

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
razorloves said:
doing an sbf doesnt wipe data (factory reset), so you should ALWAYS do one afterwards. you can do it from stock recovery or from Settings-Privacy
I thought and s bf would wipe everything maybe that's y c m 7 liquid or a second in it roms never worked correctly I kept getting rebooted on all calls any input would be awesome thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
chaas5010 said:
I thought and s bf would wipe everything maybe that's y c m 7 liquid or a second in it roms never worked correctly I kept getting rebooted on all calls any input would be awesome thanks
should follow the cm4dx install instructions in my signature for any 2nd init roms.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts