Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Lover
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Verizon Has no idea what's going on neither do I.... I was going on vacation in Mexico and didn't want to take my Nexus so I switched to my old Droid2 Global. I came home late yesterday and tried to activate my Nexus, I forgot I can't do *228 on 4G phones so he told me to go pick up another SIM Card. I just did that this morning and now my data works perfectly but my calls do not at all! It tells me that Verizon is directing me to an external operator. Technical support has no Idea what is going on. I am Rooted and running liquid rom. Does anyone have any idea or clue to what is going on?

·
Android Lover
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just did its working now but i lost a lot of important information on my phone because this phone doesnt have an sd card slot. Transferred to my computer but only like half the stuff transferred because i didnt double check. Ridiculous this phone gets me irritated sometimes.

·
Nexus 5
1,833 Posts
I just did its working now but i lost a lot of important information on my phone because this phone doesnt have an sd card slot. Transferred to my computer but only like half the stuff transferred because i didnt double check. Ridiculous this phone gets me irritated sometimes.
Ya, I went through a whole ordeal too. Took me from 8am to 3pm to get it back to where I was with a working sim. I learned my lesson!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.