Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I try to flash it the flash fails I'm on .340 right now so could somebody tell me why it wont flash I'm using Droid 2 boot strap should I be using the Droid x boot strap

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
the problem is that ur using the wrong .sbf file make sure ur using the full .340 .sbf u can find it on my sbf links thread....i was using the wrong one at first. And i got that error many times as well until i realized i was using shado's system only .sbf instead of the full one...also make sure u wipe data/factory resets from the stock recovery menu after u flash it. then reroot and use d2bootstrapp to install that 2 part file

·
Themer
192 Posts
Franzferdinan51 said:
Every time I try to flash it the flash fails I'm on .340 right now so could somebody tell me why it wont flash I'm using Droid 2 boot strap should I be using the Droid x boot strap

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Where does it fail at? What error do you get?

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
well turns out im dumb....guess u can get that same problem with either a corrupted download or the problem i had. Guess this thread with give users the answer to both the possibilities glad u got it working bro

1 - 12 of 12 Posts