Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Beginner
36 Posts
Was running stock froyo rooted used cwm to factory data reset, clear cache, and clear davlik cache. Installed from sd card the file. Showed the rom installed successfully rebooted into the samsung logo bootloop. Not sure if it's because i was on froyo and not ep1w. Flashed ep1w considering trying again. Just curious if I missed something or if this was expected being on froyo. Thanks for the help!

·
Android Beginner
36 Posts
Actually was on the 7/30. Flashed ep1w and then install recovery 8/17. Installed and all is well!. Not sure if it was the recovery causing an issue or the fact that I was on ee4. Thanks for the helpl!

·
Android Beginner
36 Posts
Great Job on this rom! Very snappy and a great look as well. I stayed on rfs file system and runs very well. Thanks again!

·
Android Beginner
36 Posts
Been running for a few days now with few problems. I have two small issues one being while opening an application my screen went black and I had to reboot the phone. Not sure what was going on there haven't had any issues since that one. I am not able to get a gps lock. Downloaded google maps with navigation and was unable to get a lock. Seaching for signal. Tried to reboot without any sucess or change. Anyone else have this problem? Overall this rom is great! Thanks for the great work and a response on this ahead of time.

·
Android Beginner
36 Posts
Downloaded Gps fix deluxe which seems to have solved my gps issues. Getting locks on a consitant basis now. Thanks for the advice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts