Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
36 Posts
Great Job on this rom! Very snappy and a great look as well. I stayed on rfs file system and runs very well. Thanks again!
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
99 Posts
Getting random pop up FC's for Email (processcom.android.email) cant really logcat since it happens randomly (just pops up in the middle of something completely unrelated)...thoughts?
 

·
Android Junkie
Joined
·
59 Posts
Halo said:
Is it possible to remove the Backup Assistant from the Accounts & sync menu? I did a google search with no such luck. I used TB backup to uninstall it, but it still shows up in the Accounts & sync menu.
Try a great free app called optimize toolbox to remove just about anything!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
jewofa said:
Getting random pop up FC's for Email (processcom.android.email) cant really logcat since it happens randomly (just pops up in the middle of something completely unrelated)...thoughts?
got the same popup today, working on a fix atm thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Soljafree said:
Didnt have a music player when i flashed it any idea why??
didn't include one because all the stock music player's mostly suck, theirs better ones in the market :D
 

·
Retired
Joined
·
259 Posts
Gota say I like this better than the new GBE 2.0. Faster and no crazy lock ups for me. Thanks for the great work.
 

·
Smartass in Chief
Joined
·
1,318 Posts
ncwildcat said:
Why does the screen refuse to wake up sometimes resulting in a battery pull?????
Is the screen on and unresponsive, or is the screen black? Also, often times a battery pull is unnecessary and not the greatest for the life of the battery. Instead of pulling the battery, hold the power button and volume up button until the Samsung logo flashes on the screen. It is a soft reboot and is quicker and less damaging to the battery than a battery pull. I have had instances of my phone locking up on Infinity ROM and on Gummy GBE RC. The screen will turn on, but it is frozen, won't respond to touch, and the clock is stuck at whatever time the phone locked up.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
30 Posts
My secreen off animation stopped working when i swithed to miui unlock screen does it only work with default unlock screen
 

·
Retired
Joined
·
259 Posts
"Soljafree said:
My secreen off animation stopped working when i swithed to miui unlock screen does it only work with default unlock screen
Its works for me on 4tab.
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
13 Posts
Soljafree said:
My secreen off animation stopped working when i swithed to miui unlock screen does it only work with default unlock screen
Did you happen to change your windows animation speed at the same time? Window animation speed must be set to normal to get the screen off animation.

Check this setting:
settings->tsm parts->general->window animation Must be set to normal to get the crt off animation
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
30 Posts
"tezjet said:
Did you happen to change your windows animation speed at the same time? Window animation speed must be set to normal to get the screen off animation.

Check this setting:
settings->tsm parts->general->window animation Must be set to normal to get the crt off animation
Thanks bro that did it didnt know that affected it
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
36 Posts
Been running for a few days now with few problems. I have two small issues one being while opening an application my screen went black and I had to reboot the phone. Not sure what was going on there haven't had any issues since that one. I am not able to get a gps lock. Downloaded google maps with navigation and was unable to get a lock. Seaching for signal. Tried to reboot without any sucess or change. Anyone else have this problem? Overall this rom is great! Thanks for the great work and a response on this ahead of time.
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
61 Posts
"flyinj54 said:
Been running for a few days now with few problems. I have two small issues one being while opening an application my screen went black and I had to reboot the phone. Not sure what was going on there haven't had any issues since that one. I am not able to get a gps lock. Downloaded google maps with navigation and was unable to get a lock. Seaching for signal. Tried to reboot without any sucess or change. Anyone else have this problem? Overall this rom is great! Thanks for the great work and a response on this ahead of time.
Yes I am having GPS issues too. It appears to get some sort of lock (accurate to 1900m), but it is off by 30 or 40 miles. I'm in CT, but it is picking me up across the long island sound on long island, ny instead.
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
13 Posts
This ROM is AMAZING. Getting the best battery life I have ever gotten from my charge. Wifi + high usage = 70% left at the end of the day. This is playing games, texting, and calling. I have had 0 FC's, lockup problems, screen blankouts, or hotboots. My gps locks on and works perfectly (after downloading gps fix from the market). Just wanted to say Thanks for this amazing ROM!
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
36 Posts
Downloaded Gps fix deluxe which seems to have solved my gps issues. Getting locks on a consitant basis now. Thanks for the advice!
 
21 - 40 of 88 Posts
Top