Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Hi guys, some of you may know me some of you may not. I am the Senior Mod and Developer/Themer/Staff Relations guy around here, I have talked amongst staff and would like to give you guys a little something. If you can do me a favor, post your shirt size and join date, we are trying to get all devs and themers shirts. The more activity we see the better and we want you to keep the positive attitudes you have brought here. Thanks for everythign and we can't wait until we can start dishing some shirts out.

Size: S M L XL XXL XXXL

Color: Charcoal, Navy Blue, Blue, Black and Red. WHITE

We will contact you when we start handing them out. This is purely free and do not require any payment. Your time here has been highly appreciated and since we cannot give all of you a phone at once we are trying to keep the eco system perpetual.

b16

Here are some pictures courtesy of R1Lover

As always, no ETA's! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Ha I love RootzWiki! You guys always have something on to show how much devs are appreciated, that kind of support is the whole reason I came over here. Keep up the good work!

Oh and btw mines is a medium black join date - 08/06/2011 ;)

·
Developer
718 Posts
Medium, navy blue, 8-15-2011. Very cool, thanks!

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
I joined 6-2011. I like the blue, medium please. Thanks for showing us all the love!!

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
XL - Black Join Date: 06/08/2011

Very cool, Thank you for all that Rootzwiki has done for the Android community. It means alot to see a forum doing something for the dev's.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imnuts said:
Join Date 06-09-2011
XL
Charcoal

b16 is my hero :android-smile:
Lol, its just something we do to make this place a little unique. We try not to look like a walmart if you get the drift lol.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
medium, charcoal, and ive been around since the beginning :D

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I'd really like to see someone in a shirt before I pick a size. Don't you have a pic of yourself in one Steve? :p

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kov said:
I'd really like to see someone in a shirt before I pick a size. Don't you have a pic of yourself in one Steve? :p
at 5'11" 46" chest, xl fits nice and loose, not ridiculously but well, they don't shrink much.

·
Sourcerizer
819 Posts
RootzWiki is awesome. So glad to be a part of it.

Charcoal shirt looks cool, Size: XL join date: 06-07-2011

1 - 20 of 80 Posts