Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Super Amazing Elite Recognized Developer
523 Posts
The sad song collection features a bonus track called "saddest shit you've ever heard" - featuring nickelback.

·
Music Composer
168 Posts
I'd like a charcoal M size please?

I think I've been here since the first week the forum opened. Been out of the scene for about a month though. Getting back in now.

·
Supporting Member
113 Posts
I'm new in these parts but if you're still giving shirts out I'll take a black XXL
and thanks for having me on these forums

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
medium black would be excellent, posted earlier talking about other colors but yeah medium (or small if they run large) black would be dope after all the nexus air clears. Would love to rep rootzwiki on chicago public transportation!

·
The Source
410 Posts
Charcoal - XL
Joined Oct. 9th, 2011

I may not have been around here as long as most of you, but I helped bring a team over from a failing Android forum who's name is represented by 3 letters in reverse alpha order

Thank you for the support you give to your devs and staff. We've taken notice

·
Resident Incredible Forum's Troll
195 Posts
i will take size XXXL black
joined on OCT 9th 2011. I to am new but love what you guys offer here at Rootz. i find myself glued to this place.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
SynisterWolf said:
i will take size XXXL black
joined on OCT 9th 2011. I to am new but love what you guys offer here at Rootz. i find myself glued to this place.
We all are glued to this epic site

·
Pseudo-dev
31 Posts
Red, Medium, June 17th 2011.

Sent from my LG-P920 using RootzWiki

·
Supporting Member
113 Posts
medium black would be excellent, posted earlier talking about other colors but yeah medium (or small if they run large) black would be dope after all the nexus air clears. Would love to rep rootzwiki on chicago public transportation!
Chicago.....what's up neighbor?
I'm in Naperville

41 - 60 of 80 Posts