Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Google-Fu Master
69 Posts
Spikelangelo said:
This should be a sticky
I agree. Not to toot my own horn, but I don't think it would be a bad idea to sticky the few I posted in here as well. Huntken is the mod for this forum, no? Has he been around?

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
Spikelangelo said:
I switched to this one and I like it the best so far. I second it should be added to the list.
I have been using Virtuous Xoom and have been loving it. What do you like better about Primee? I definitely want a 3.2 rom for my tablet but haven't really tried anything else because I have been loving the one I am using.

·
Android Apprentice
34 Posts
Was running xoom rom. Smooth like butta. Only thing that erk me was the inability to edit anything on external card. Now on honeyvillian n loving it thus far. Thx for the rom list. Easy to see what's out. Hope you keep this updated :)

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
blackdraggin said:
Was running xoom rom. Smooth like butta. Only thing that erk me was the inability to edit anything on external card. Now on honeyvillian n loving it thus far. Thx for the rom list. Easy to see what's out. Hope you keep this updated :)
I have been running Virtuous Xoom too and it runs great! Zero issues!

·
Supporting Member
51 Posts
I just loaded up Taboonay Rom 2.1 and the 2.1b patch for it. Liking it so far and the author seems responsive to issues.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts