Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i attempted to update the leaked rooted version of gingerbread, however only one of the 2 files installed correctly, this leaves me with a droid that is unable to recognie the sd card, and my windows pc wont properly recognize the phone to flash the sbf. I honestly have no idea what to do anymore, and i just want my phone back to stock. Thanks in advance

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
u used to be able to sbf before? Cus u could have the wrong drivers and that would be why its not recognizing it. Cus i had this same issue happen when i first went to the rooted gb. and i was able to sbf outa it. Which one of the 2 files installed correctly?

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
unfortunately, i never needed to sbf before this so i never tried. also unfortunate is that only part 2 installed correctly, the 8mb component opposed to the 96mb part one. I went on the motorola website for drivers, but it proved unsccessful. If only i could get my sd card to load I would be golden.

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
ebrown205 said:
unfortunately, i never needed to sbf before this so i never tried. also unfortunate is that only part 2 installed correctly, the 8mb component opposed to the 96mb part one. I went on the motorola website for drivers, but it proved unsccessful. If only i could get my sd card to load I would be golden.
Installing the wrong drivers has ALWAYS been the #1 problem with getting RSDLite to work. The problem is that people usually install the 32-bit driver but need the 64-bit driver. Try the appropriate one of these: (32-bit or 64-bit)

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for whatever reason, the drivers had it working, but the actual SBF failed, looks like I just have to wait for Fedex to arrive with my fresh droid canvas...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts