Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so let me start off by stating facts:

ALTHOUGH I DID HARD BRICK MY PHONE.....I know what im doing/talking about. I DID hard brick my phone and I dont want post saying "well try flashing this" or "Go to this person guide"

MY PHONE IS HARD BRICKED.. meaning the phones partitions are scrabbled eggs and can no longer be read.. MEANING.. the phone will not power on.. cant charge.. cant be connected to my computer, etc.

OK

Now to copy/paste of my question.. this next text isn't a continuation of what im typeing now so if it prolly wont make sense with the above text.. Im just too lazy to retype it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hard bricked my droid charge cell phone.. Its not the first time i have hard bricked my phone so I know its hard bricked. If I were to plug one of my other hard bricked phones into my computer nothing would happen (in windows) BUT this one I just hard bricked is still responsive when I plug it in to the computer but shows up as an "unrecognized devices" due to the fact that my phones partitions are scrambled.. is this a lost casue?

·
Banned
1,227 Posts
Dance Pony said:
Yes what he said.. Will odin recignize it when you plug it in?
I think the OP said the phone can't power on... without going into DL mode or having the "pc-phone icon" Odin is a long shot, to say the least.... but that's just my opinion. not saying he's f***ed... but... well...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts