Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Huge Procrastinator
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting bored since im done with my drop theme ports, and i just installed ubuntu on my laptop so i really wanna start on a good project now

post here if you have any requests, and if enough people request the theme, ill talk to the original themer to see if i can get permission to port it
thanks!

·
CELL TECH
1,173 Posts
Mysterious beast and vanilla froyo are 2 that I always liked. What ever happened to black glass?

·
Bad Mother ****er
378 Posts
I always liked this one theme that I had on my DX (non CM7) that was vanilla froyo but with a black status bar and dropdown and black menus. Haven't seen it anywhere since then.

I guess it was just AOSP looking froyo but all blacked out.

·
Supporting Member
55 Posts
I don't know if you can do it but I'd love to run some of Jaimero's themes. I've seen old posts with his and they are killer.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

·
Huge Procrastinator
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
EggoEspada said:
This theme right here looks very promising.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1087191

Also maybe your old NinjaBread theme? Like the look of Gingerbread, but hate the orange.
Please explain? o_O
My NinjaBread theme was a theme for cm6 that made it look like Gingerbread
Androidian would be better suited for that.

android_michael said:
I don't know if you can do it but I'd love to run some of Jaimero's themes. I've seen old posts with his and they are killer.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
can i get a link?

·
Tech Fiend
70 Posts
TheWizKid95 said:
Please explain? o_O
My NinjaBread theme was a theme for cm6 that made it look like Gingerbread
Androidian would be better suited for that.

can i get a link?
What do you want me to explain? lol.
The link to a theme or the NinjaBread request? Reason I wanted Ninjabread instead of Androidian was because I'm not a fan of the kind of green used in that theme, also I like the milky gray status bar in your NinjaBread theme. Your theme looks much cleaner, as opposed to stock or Androidian.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts