Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for cheapest place to find accessories for HP TouchPad

please post your findings of any place having blow out pricing on acessories

looking to find dock and case for good price... not sure yet if keyboard will be compatible with android so going to wait on that

thanks ! i think this can benefit all of the new touchpad owners

·
Average Android
66 Posts
Same here. Would love a case and dock. For a discontinued product, I find paying $40 for a case when i'm paying $99 for the device is kinda high!

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
I hear you.

I however just paid about $30 after tax for a Wegner Swiss Army sleeve case for my Touchpad from Staples. It's extremely padded tho, I could drop the thing off my roof in this case, and I'm sure it'd be fine. If you want a cheap case for $5 you can try iPad cases from the store Five Below, if you have those in your area.

·
Android Apprentice
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE

i just went to officedepot website and found the touchstone dock for 39.99 and the portfolio case for 19.99 ! ! ! ! it says instore only so i printed up the pages with the prices and took them into the store and they price matched it ..

so i just got the touchstone dock AND the portfolio case for a total of 64$ including tax

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
prices at Bestbuy have dropped. I bought the keyboard for 38 bucks its Bluetooth so I can use it on my PlayStation, and mac.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts