Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i am looking into getting my first tablet. I am debating between these two mainly for the price. I know the A500 is last years model but it has the hdmi and the rear camera which the A200 doesnt. However, Im sure the A200 will get the ICS update first being the newer model... Im leaning toward the A200 because i know i wont use the rear camera but im not sure i will be using the hdmi. Ideas?

·
Nexus Member
154 Posts
Not to hijack the thread but I'm also considering the A200 and wondered what people's impressions of their skin are. I'm sure it'll be a while until there are any roms for it so want to make sure it isn't garbage stock using the A500 as a best guess if there aren't any A200 owners out there yet.

·
Android Apprentice
30 Posts
As an A500 owner, I'd highly recommend it. There are quite a few ROMS out there already and I've heard ICS is due in February ...for what rumors are worth. But I have to admit I don't know much about the A200...

Sent from my EPAD using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,166 Posts
As an A500 owner, I'd highly recommend it. There are quite a few ROMS out there already and I've heard ICS is due in February ...for what rumors are worth. But I have to admit I don't know much about the A200...

Sent from my EPAD using Tapatalk
There already are ICS roms out for it.
http://forum.tegraowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=106
When I get my a500, I plan on doing some rom development for it also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts