Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Supporting Member
229 Posts
nope neither can i even running su 11 was fine but no go with 12. i have tried what seems to be everything. lsusb shows the device but adb nothing but ??????????.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using RootzWiki

·
Supporting Member
229 Posts
i am at a loss and ill be damned if i use windows for adb. i thought about going back to ub11 but i already have ub12 set up to my liking.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using RootzWiki

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
He who does not give explicit details like those that they see on the screen itself, rarely gets explicit answers in return.

copy + paste + pastie.org works wonders if that didn't seem clear.

·
Banned
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He who does not give explicit details like those that they see on the screen itself, rarely gets explicit answers in return.

copy + paste + pastie.org works wonders if that didn't seem clear.
Sorry, typed that from my phone and I was brief. Here's a more detailed version.

Adb devices returns this, even when started with sudo. The udev rules have been set up too.
Code:
<br />
List of devices connected<br />
???????????? no permissions<br />
It's also worth mentioning that ADB worked just fine on 11.10. It stopped working when I upgraded to 12.04.

·
Mad Source Themes
180 Posts
Did you try "./adb devices" ?

If that works you just need to add the path to your .bashrc

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Banned
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did you try "./adb devices" ?

If that works you just need to add the path to your .bashrc

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
Should have mentioned that it already was in my path (and I wasn't using it from the directory, i was using it from anywhere, because I had it in my path)... oops.

I just noticed that it works normally when plugging my gnex in, but not any other devices. Wierd.
Starting it with ./ did not fix it for any of my other devices.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.