I found that using other ad blockers don't seem to work together, instead they did quite the opposite and did not block a single ad. What I did was disable android overclock (reenabled ads), rebooted, enabled adfree (even if it says you are up to date, click download and install anyways), and then reboot one more time.5cr34m1n6mu73 said:The date thing isn't the problem, I did have that issue but resolved it using the date change trick listed above. The problem is that the program loads and has root access but ads are still present on my phone. I have also enabled ad blocking in Liberty toolbox (paid version) and droid overclock as well. Still no love.
This worked for me. Let me know if you have the same luck.