Android OS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got my friends Droid Razr Maxx rooted and Axiom ICS rom loaded, but I wanted to ask everyone here, if that is the stable-est rom he could have, and if there are JB roms out that are stable enough for him to upgrade from ICS?

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
So i got my friends Droid Razr Maxx rooted and Axiom ICS rom loaded, but I wanted to ask everyone here, if that is the stable-est rom he could have, and if there are JB roms out that are stable enough for him to upgrade from ICS?

Thanks!
Hey I'm on Razr 912/4.04 am curoius which is the best rom avialable to download to second system???Please help???

·
Registered
36 Posts
MMS is having issues on most JB ROMs. I use Verizon Messaging, but almost all 3rd party messaging apps work.

I haven't had problems with the camera.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone know if/how i could fix WEBTOP not working, everything else is great about Full Throttle Rom???

·
Android Tinkerer
35 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
160 Posts
Well i got to download BionX 1.5.1 before all the drama with the eclipse rom from droidrazr.com... i think its battery life is better than eclipse and everithing works on this Rom... i tried all JB leaked kernel based Rom and battery life is great but the kernel mods/tweaks need to be redone because they're not sticking to the overclocking apps plus the light sensor when making phonecalls has bugs... just too may bugs in general on the JB leaked kernel but if you wanna try a JB rom i recommend JeLLyWiZ.

·
Android Tinkerer
35 Posts
Link to drama?

Sent from my Eclipsed RazrMaxx!

·
Android Tinkerer
35 Posts
I never got my PM =-(

Sent from my Eclipsed RazrMaxx!

·
Android Apprentice