Android OS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android is my life
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty new to the android dev community. Though I have been with the Android community for almost a year now. I just got into the idea of developing. I've made a couple themes on the web based sites that I have to say aren't good. Now I'm trying to move to the next step, like custom icons, theming wallpapers etc. Probably the biggest draw back for me is that I done know code, and is one thing I need to jump onto. But any help or advice would be great, I hope to actually become better and more successful at this.

·
Android is my life
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to start off with ADW then move up I would like like to progressie to launcher pro

reygeoffrey said:
I'm pretty new to the android dev community. Though I have been with the Android community for almost a year now. I just got into the idea of developing. I've made a couple themes on the web based sites that I have to say aren't good. Now I'm trying to move to the next step, like custom icons, theming wallpapers etc. Probably the biggest draw back for me is that I done know code, and is one thing I need to jump onto. But any help or advice would be great, I hope to actually become better and more successful at this.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
Do you have one for theme chooser ? I find something on xda but not really what I'm looking for.
Thanks for your help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts