Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any one buy from amazon onsale and get there money refunded. I'm reading some people from different online sites got refunded?

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
Supposedly people who ordered more than two were getting canceled orders. I ordered one and have not had my order canceled. Hoping for the best.

·
Android Apprentice
35 Posts
This is good news? I ordered one day shipping with only one 16gb touchpad. Hopefully I get an "unexpected" package:D

Sent from my HTC Vision using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
from onSale's FB:

When the price decrease was announced this weekend, our websites, and the websites of many major retailers, were overwhelmed with customers placing orders for the HP Touchpad. In fact, the sudden influx of orders was well in excess of the amount of product available. We are now in the process of filling valid orders using all available inventory on a first-come, first-served basis. We will be cancelling all orders that we cannot promptly fill and sending cancellation notices. Thank you for your understanding and your patience as we deal with this unprecedented event.
- OnSale

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
ERIFNOMI said:
Saw that bighead. Means the don't have enough but they don't want to say it.
right. Now I am regretting not ordering another one from insight this morning when I had the chance, I ordered a 16GB and 32GB from onSale on Sunday (two separate orders).

·
Average Android
66 Posts
Check your credit card account. I was refunded the order without any notification! I can't even tell when the refund occurred!!!

·
Supporting Member
63 Posts
People are reporting that they're receiving them although their Amazon status has not changed from "Shipping Soon". Seems that onSale is not updating Amazon.

·
Average Android
66 Posts
I'm aware. But if they refund the money, then most probably I wasn't with the first people. However they might refund some and when they actually ship they re-charge the credit cards. Though unlikely. So i'm hunting around, and hoping to catch the next Home and Home Office HP site allows purchasing again.

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
@BrynaAtHP has been doing a decent job of keeping the HP side of the story out there. Might not be a bad idea to follow her.

·
Supporting Member
26 Posts
Put in an order on Sunday with OnSale through Amazon. At the time of the order my card had a credit hold for the amount rounded down to the next dollar. Just got an alert the it has been processed for the full amount so hoping this is a good sign.

Only thing that worries me is within 10 minutes got a similar notification for two orders at Insight for the full amounts instead of the credit holds. Looks like things are starting to move along but I may have three orders for 2 32gb each on the way. Might have a couple to get rid of.

·
Supporting Member
63 Posts
Wife was on hold w/ onSale for over an hour just now. Got a tracking number and my item was shipped yesterday. I chose the cheap shipping. My Amazon status still says "Shipping Soon". I ordered 1, 16GB at 5:06 est. Hope this helps anyone anxiously waiting.

·
Average Android
66 Posts
Ok. Apparently I was not refunded. It just is not showing up on my online statement yet. I can tell because available credit is showing credit line - invoice price at amazon. So i guess i'm still on the possibility of getting the product.

@Joe_T: Did you order yours on Sunday?

@delsolracing: Thanks. That makes me hopeful

·
Supporting Member
69 Posts
I ordered Mine on Sunday as well and haven't gotten a refund yet so I am hopefully anyone got onsales number.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts