Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
It's a complete fake, the butthead who posted it is trolling, it even says "buy an ipad, I suck donkey dicks" in the video description.

Moderator please close and delete this thread, the link is a scam/rickroll, and this just adds to the confusion and clutter/spam on the board, please delete thank you

sorry guys, honestly? A 2.3 gingerbread with working kernal doesn't take 2 days to come into fruition :(
hate to be debbie downer. Android will come in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
"Crashingout said:
It's a complete fake, the butthead who posted it is trolling, it even says "buy an ipad, I suck donkey dicks" in the video description.

Moderator please close and delete this thread, the link is a scam/rickroll, and this just adds to the confusion and clutter/spam on the board, please delete thank you

sorry guys, honestly? A 2.3 gingerbread with working kernal doesn't take 2 days to come into fruition :(
hate to be debbie downer. Android will come in a few weeks.
Just want to say that the device hasn't been out only two days. It's been more like 7-8 weeks now bud ;)

·
Average Android
74 Posts
I could tell that was an apple fanboy from the second I first saw that vid. Whats sad is that so many people were/are hyped in all the touchpad craziness that tons and tons of people believe that crap. This really should be locked and deleted.

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
exactly how I feel morty mouse, kill this thread with fire

Protekk what I said makes sense in regards to the 2.2.1 build from QuIC that we know exists and is floating around. That popped up about two days ago. Not the touchpad, heh. That would be funny if I didn't know the touchpad existed two days ago, but I had been tracking HP's slow trainwreck since it knocked the gate off the trainyard fence on it's slow bumbling journey towards derailment.

I never thought HP buying Palm was a good thing. I really like some of HP's PC hardware, and due to a lack of focus and innovation, that idling mill is being closed down.
:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts