Android OS Forum banner
821 - 840 of 846 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's not clear to me in what order things need to be installled. Is it the Super wipe, followed by the update.zip and then the ROM? Also, from reading other posts in this thread I've seen someone say that pictures/media is left alone while others say that will be wiped too. Can anyone confirm if pics/videos will be wiped?

Thanks,
Adrian

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it necesary to install the firmware package after flashing? here it says for 9.x versions, but in xdadevelopers it says fot 7.0 versions. Install or not? after or before? help please. I want to test this rom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey mike. Been following you since my desire HD. Loved using your rom. I tried ahrd 8 but was struggling with battery drain. What are main difference between 8 and 9?

Verstuurd van mijn Galaxy Nexus met Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
been using ARHD9 for about a week or so now.. noticed a few funny things going on not sure if its only me or it affects anyone else.

Firslty, all my folder that was on the phone was moved to a folder called 0. This included the NANDROID backup as such I am unable to restore it because it cant find it.

I back up again and flashed again and now I seem to have nested 0 folders. I think 3 in all. I may have flashed a couple of times trying to wipe my phone completely... didn's success. So is there a way to completely wipe the phone of everything and start fresh?

And now, when the phone is locked the volume buttons will adjust the volumes. Surely this isn't a new feature?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well... If you're talking about the '0' directory that you see in clockwork mod that contains the stuff in your sdcard, the actual directory is data/media/0

I have never had a problem with the volume buttons...

·
Registered
2 Posts
thank you cspctec & winsettr.

I've since copied the 0 folder off the GNEX and am thinking of trying to do a full wipe and start fresh again ... if I can work out how to wipe the phone completly. Guess I will update CWM at the same time.

Another problem I have noticed is that the camera is no longer accessible with the swipe left from the lock screen...might even concider going back to the previous build

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is anyone else having troubles downloading the link? I keep getting redirected to a Spanish site lol, and nothing downloads

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey mike,

am i able to, or allowed in the first place, to use your init.d scripts for another ROM just to try that out? I am talking about the zipalign-, sqlite-, and gpu-rendering scripts.
Just wanted to ask....

821 - 840 of 846 Posts