Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Developer
1,002 Posts
Okay the team has grown and a lot of people have been added (all hand picked by yours truly) So I would like to take this time to introduce each member to you.. I also suggest following everyone on Twitter or Google+ :)

Hi-lighted members are new members the team

1. Kejar31 - Primary Developer and Project Lead
2. Syaoran12 - Developer - Base ROM mods and updates
3. Turlz - Java Developer - GummyToolbox GUI and custom app
4. IMoseyON - Kernel Dev and Tweaks Guru
5. Daank - Official Team Artist
6. Gunnermike53 - Official Team Themer

Obviously its going to take time for some of the new members work to find their way into the ROM but I trully believe that with the new member we will be able to take GummyCharged to the next level in a very short time! so pleas take this time to welcome the new members!

·
Android Apprentice
44 Posts
WOW! What a team! I'm glad you're all on board. Can't wait to see whats to come. IMoseyON.... loved your kernels on the Thunderbolt, can't wait to see what you can do for the Charge!

Gummy Charged FTW!!

Kejar31, keep up the good work... and thanks for ALL you do!

·
Supporting Member
113 Posts
Awesome, I can't wait to see how your ROM's progress with the added talent!

·
Android Apprentice
214 Posts
Congratulations on the team, guys! Loving my GC GBE, sure it has some problems, but that's what I get on an unstable leak lol.

Keep up the great work.

·
Average Android
301 Posts
Awesome. Been on a Charge since Monday and been on Gummy since Monday. :) So far, really enjoying both the Rom and this phone. I know Gunnermike (you've come a long ways, dude). Looking forward to getting to know the rest of the team and looking forward to seeing good things with this Rom series. Thanks for all your work, guys!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
great job guys, you've made the Charge waaaay better for me :D

·
Android Addict
1,186 Posts
GUI Toolbox? Where?

·
Android Lover
255 Posts
Sweet, welcome to the new guys! Team Gummy just keeps getting better and better, I love what I've seen so far, and I'm glad y'all will help this phone hold its own for some time to come in the face of more powerful devices.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts