Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get another 4g phone for verizon before the 7th.
I have the charge now and love it but it it worth it too have 2?
So would the value of having 2 of the same phone be useful or should I just go with the thunderbolt. Was wanting one to be for phone calls and say another for navigation/music/games/movies.

Any opinions would be great.

·
Lord Vader
64 Posts
i don't know how the battery life is on the Charge, but on the T-bolt it's just horrible. With 4g on expect some 5-6 hrs of use. I thought you should factor that into your decision

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
goodspellar said:
i don't know how the battery life is on the Charge, but on the T-bolt it's just horrible. With 4g on expect some 5-6 hrs of use. I thought you should factor that into your decision
Yeah that was one thing holding me back on the T-bolt. But it also doesn't have HDMI which I had planned on using alot. I just hate when I will be tethering and people wanna call and mess up what I am doing. Well I guess I will go with the thunderbolt and if it just isn't working out, will switch it out for another Charge.

·
Supporting Member - aka crack giver
437 Posts
goodspellar said:
not true i got dang near 8 hours out of it on lte only, no wifi no 3g. Then again im on the mr2.5 radio

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I went with the t-bolt for now unless I decide to pay the restocking fee and go for the charge. Thanks for the input.

·
Average Android
87 Posts
goodspellar said:
if battery life is a huge issue just spend the money for the extended battery, i have it and it was well worth the money. i get around a little more than 3 days with it running CM7 with Imoseyon's lean kernel

·
Android Apprentice
50 Posts
And all of the phones have simultaneous voice and data in 4G iirc

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
PineTre3 said:
if battery life is a huge issue just spend the money for the extended battery, i have it and it was well worth the money. i get around a little more than 3 days with it running CM7 with Imoseyon's lean kernel
how much did u pay for that extended battery? and does the firmware read it correctly? cus i had one on the droid and the battery stats were always wrong because the firmware couldnt read the battery correctly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts