1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Android Master
1,434 Posts
Woot woo

·
Droidrage
175 Posts
This is awesome. I was contemplating SBFing and taking the .602 OTA, rooting and starting over with CM7. This takes out all the hassle. I'm very happy now.

·
Android Apprentice
65 Posts
Pretty awesome. At this rate, the only reason to upgrade my DX is if I want LTE...I'll be able to hold out on upgrading for at least 6 months.

·
Editor
876 Posts
Let me make sure I understand what exactly is going on here.

If I read cvpcs's blog right, then the CM4DX nightlies will autoconvert to the CM4DX GB chain that's also available (along with upgrading your kernel for you)? With some of the issues that appear to still be going on with the GB variant (i.e. only 10% battery output), is that the best option?

At least it will be easy and automatic. That I definitely like.

·
Supporting Member
55 Posts
it is hard getting used to the 10% increments again, but i still think that this is a move in the right direction regardless...

·
Android Lover
129 Posts
zoe said:
it is hard getting used to the 10% increments again, but i still think that this is a move in the right direction regardless...
I've gotten used to it. And your battery stats are still fairly granular... Just not the status bar guage.

-m

{ droidX «» cm4dx-gb «» tapatalk }

·
Android Lover
1,211 Posts
Looking forward to the team up..and good riddence rom 1%.....ditto with the droid prime I wish I knew the specs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts