Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's wrong with it? I'm not being an ass, I haven't used it. I don't believe in running ui's that aren't cooked in after bad experiences in the past.

·
Digital Jedi
347 Posts
Umm, just to throw this out there. I'm pretty sure that MIUI is closed-source, so I don't think people can actually cook their code or apps in without the MIUI dev's express permission. I could be wrong, but I know that's the case with most of their code.

All the best,

-HG

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
TampaBayTbolt said:
What's wrong with it? I'm not being an ass, I haven't used it. I don't believe in running ui's that aren't cooked in after bad experiences in the past.
Nothing really wrong with it just more impressed with other launchers out there. I don't have an iphone for a reason =P.

And HalosGhost this is just a Launcher replacement built off of a free Launcher so I don't see why baking anything into it would be a problem.

·
Digital Jedi
347 Posts
miketoasty said:
And HalosGhost this is just a Launcher replacement built off of a free Launcher so I don't see why baking anything into it would be a problem.
miketoasty, ahh, I didn't realize this was just a clone. But even so, free doesn't mean open-source. Having said that, if this launcher is open-source, then sure, a dev certainly could bake it in without issue. But I am unfamiliar with this launcher, so I don't have the knowledge to say one way or the other.

All the best,

-HG

·
Car Lover
182 Posts
Sure, I'll cook together a special edition of eaton for you if you like.

·
Car Lover
182 Posts
I will get started.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts