Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
i tend to break stuff
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm located in houston tx just wondering if anyone else lost 4g as well. I rebooted and left data off for good2 minutes and nothing .

·
Android Enthusiast
454 Posts
"jr4000watts90 said:
I'm located in houston tx just wondering if anyone else lost 4g as well. I rebooted and left data off for good2 minutes and nothing .
Same here man Idk what's up. I'm in charlotte NC. I'm glad to hear its not only me. My mom with the bionic has 4g though which is strange.

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
And i just finished downloading bamf F106 to try it out and then there goes 4G... so i stalled... maybe it is our radios. If it keeps up im gonna flash mr2 OG to test.

·
i tend to break stuff
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What radio was it that if we flash back to would give us some kind of issues has something to do with s off in the bootloader forgot .

·
i tend to break stuff
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think jcase said something not to long ago over at xda about it not by my computer but soon as I get to it IL look it up so hold off on flashing another radio

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
jr4000watts90 said:
I think jcase said something not to long ago over at xda about it not by my computer but soon as I get to it IL look it up so hold off on flashing another radio
Too late... just flashed the LTE portion from the 2.01.605.0 RUU

·
Android Lover
582 Posts
According to droidlife it is affecting every phone not just the thunderbolt and if you are currently connected on it you should be fine but if disconnected due to signal or ROM flash you probably won't get it back

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
Ianxcom said:
According to droidlife it is affecting every phone not just the thunderbolt and if you are currently connected on it you should be fine but if disconnected due to signal or ROM flash you probably won't get it back
Is it strange then that i can turn my LTE Hotspot on and off and it connects to 4G each time? Maybe its just phones...

Ill check my LTE Aircard at 5PM on the drive home... i hope it works or my in-dash slingbox will look poor over 3G! :(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts