Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Android Enthusiast
454 Posts
"jr4000watts90 said:
I'm located in houston tx just wondering if anyone else lost 4g as well. I rebooted and left data off for good2 minutes and nothing .
Same here man Idk what's up. I'm in charlotte NC. I'm glad to hear its not only me. My mom with the bionic has 4g though which is strange.

·
Android Lover
582 Posts
According to droidlife it is affecting every phone not just the thunderbolt and if you are currently connected on it you should be fine but if disconnected due to signal or ROM flash you probably won't get it back

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
Ianxcom said:
According to droidlife it is affecting every phone not just the thunderbolt and if you are currently connected on it you should be fine but if disconnected due to signal or ROM flash you probably won't get it back
Is it strange then that i can turn my LTE Hotspot on and off and it connects to 4G each time? Maybe its just phones...

Ill check my LTE Aircard at 5PM on the drive home... i hope it works or my in-dash slingbox will look poor over 3G! :(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.