Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 16 Posts

· Indubitably
655 Posts
Corp store sales rep. Depends on tier, I work in tier a (busiest store type, my store has third most sales in mw area which is 11 states) and I'm on pace for fifty. My base is like $13 an hour, rest is commission.

Perks are free unlimited business phone (new phone every four months for free ), 50% off personal acct. up to five phones (upgrades every 10 mos)and a tablet (same as personal phone). Benefits are sick, I pay $13 every two weeks for medical vision and dental. I have a $15 copay for any doctors visit in network. For over 2k of dental work, I payed $187. Haven't had to use vision yet. Great comp, high potential for earnings.

· Indubitably
655 Posts
Droidscythe said:
I've strongly been considering a career change to work at Verizon; I'm just afraid of the things I've read in terms of making quotas and getting let go because of it. I have a decent job as an accounting clerk right now that pays well, and my girlfriend and I am very comfortable. But I do hate the work I'm doing, and my family keeps bringing up that I should work with my passion (the mobile industry). Most of what I read online are angry people on indeed.com and I figured they are the bitter ones for some reason or another. I have a corporate store where I live and I love going in there to just chat with the sales reps. Any thoughts to think I would be dumb for going for it?
I left vzw to be a personal banker at Chase. Best career move I've ever made. I've also been in retail since I was 16. To each as own. Vzw is a good company to work for, the bitching customers and the hours just weren't for me anymore though.

1 - 4 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.