Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
For your own warning I'm just going to say that this whole thing is in chinese. If you don't understand chinese then don't even touch this. The home button and power button redirect you to the app itself and not to webos. I just played with it a little and I'm going to try and see if Wifi is working. Just play with "app" with caution. I say "app" because you don't go back to webos if you go to sleep or home.

Those who want the link here: http://www.mediafire.com/?d6wahtvpay49rwr

Edit: In my opinion this was a horrid release. The creator trolled us with the version number. Wifi doesn't work. Language partially works even with english on. Theres no root. And you get random flashes on the top of your left screen
. Yes I am aware that this is an alpha build.

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
PackOfHighly said:
Your whine and your latter statement don't jibe. I really don't understand what you mean "trolled us with the version number" 0.0.1 would be about as best as anyone could version an alpha release. No one was trolled, you just don't have any business commenting.
Who said I was referring to the app version? If you actually open the app and look at the version number you'll see what I'm talking about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts