Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I know what's causing this. I'll see if I can get an update out in a day or two to fix it.

·
AOKPCB Fan
275 Posts
showed my support with a purchase. and all looks well on my toro build. and strictly in the interest of being fair and balanced i also gave a couple bucks each to zaph, and scar45 and remicks of team broccoli (aokpcb nightlies are my build of choice). if there are other members of team kang that i missed, it was not intentional and i apologize. please let me know, and i'll correct that.

·
AOKPCB Fan
275 Posts
Wiped, reflashed, and attempted to restore my AOKP ROM Control settings. The first thing I noticed was that although my nav bar buttons were back, they just reflected the default icons rather than my custom icons. When I went into the nav bar settings, no icons were shown at all. I had to reassign the button actions to get the default icons to show in ROM Control, before I could change back to my custom icons. And even though the colors of my nav bar and clock looked correct after the restore, the values shown inside ROM Control were just white (#ffffffff).
I don't require any specific support, just reporting some bugs, hopefully to be fixed in future releases.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts