Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

· Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Compatible with my GNex.

Though...I'm not even going to bother backing up at the moment.
Running a bunch of experimental settings to try and break old habits =].
Thanks Rome-Dawg.
Will definitely use upon B37+.

· Registered
7 Posts
This thread will serve as the AOKP Backup "support" thread.

Please post any questions, issues, etc, you have here.

https://play.google....com.aokp.backup

Oh thank god. I've sent you a few messages on twitter about a backup option in hopes of a response. This is insanely more awesome. It clearly has the most amazing icon of any app in existence.

· AOKPCB Fan
274 Posts
showed my support with a purchase. and all looks well on my toro build. and strictly in the interest of being fair and balanced i also gave a couple bucks each to zaph, and scar45 and remicks of team broccoli (aokpcb nightlies are my build of choice). if there are other members of team kang that i missed, it was not intentional and i apologize. please let me know, and i'll correct that.

· AOKPCB Fan
274 Posts
Wiped, reflashed, and attempted to restore my AOKP ROM Control settings. The first thing I noticed was that although my nav bar buttons were back, they just reflected the default icons rather than my custom icons. When I went into the nav bar settings, no icons were shown at all. I had to reassign the button actions to get the default icons to show in ROM Control, before I could change back to my custom icons. And even though the colors of my nav bar and clock looked correct after the restore, the values shown inside ROM Control were just white (#ffffffff).
I don't require any specific support, just reporting some bugs, hopefully to be fixed in future releases.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.