Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AOKP on Transformer Prime Poll
Would you like to see AOKP on the Prime?
Yes2233.85%
Yes, and I'm willing to donate to the developers to do it3655.38%
No, I will just wait for CM969.23%
No, I'm running it Stock no matter what11.54%

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I am currently running AOKP on the Galaxy Nexus and I am loving it. It would be nice to also get it on my Transformer Prime. I just wanted to start a poll to see who would be interested in seeing it.

·
Android Addict
1,043 Posts
Would love it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Android Beginner
27 Posts
i would absolutely love AOKP on the prime as well..but i think it mite b difficult due to the hardware differences present. IE Tegra 3

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
i would absolutely love AOKP on the prime as well..but i think it mite b difficult due to the hardware differences present. IE Tegra 3
Since there is a unreleased port of CM9 that appears to be pretty far along, I would think that AOKP would be able to leverage some of that work to get started since they are both ICS-based. Would that be accurate?

·
Android Beginner
616 Posts
I don't know a lot about development, but I would think AOKP could be built just fine no matter what processor was on the TP. I am pretty sure the processor only really causes issues with kernel development...which I look forward to some nice kernels for the TP.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using RootzWiki

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im pretty sure AOKP is based on the CM9 tree, so once a CM9 nightlies are released for TFP, i'm sure we will get it, he seems to be releasing it for the most of the popular devices, Im running it on my touchpad (which I'm selling for a TFP), and my Galaxy Nexus and love it, so I hope it see it as well

·
Registered
39 Posts
It would be nice if he offered his AOKP amazingness for both the Prime and the original Transformer, because I love it on my Galaxy Nexus

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
And now the thread is closed, ay OPs request. :-/
WTF is going on over there in that section?

Just received my TFP, and would love some AOKP on this sweet thang.
(Also, would *really like to CNA ported...)

·
Android Beginner
616 Posts
And now the thread is closed, ay OPs request. :-/
WTF is going on over there in that section?

Just received my TFP, and would love some AOKP on this sweet thang.
(Also, would *really like to CNA ported...)
Look in the tf201 forum here on root wiki. He has been posting over here for a while. He updated it to M5

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 22 Posts