Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
pıoɹpu∀ ʇɹǝdxƎ
632 Posts
I'm having this:

Awesome or Defect?
Me to! Did you flash the Inverted Apps? I did but I didn't check the phone before hand. If I had to guess it a defect/compatibility issue with M3 and the inverted apps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Anyone know if this rom has extended options when you install the power control widget? In CM7 when you install the widget, it let you customize the widget and had an option where you can enable/disable BT when its charging/uncharging.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm having this:

Awesome or Defect?
NOT MY POST, JUST COPIED FROM THE ORIGINAL THREAD! "This happens when you have Landscape disabled in phone settings (the default) and initiate a call from landscape mode. It still pulls the landscape layout by mistake and gets stuck.
I'm working on a fix.
To remedy - reboot your phone and either enable landscape in phone settings or make your first call in portrait mode (it'll keep the portrait layout then until you manage to trigger it again)"

·
Nexus 5
1,833 Posts
The battery bar not sticking to the top of the nav bar is frustrating the hell out of me. I really want it there to break up the softkeys from everything else.

·
AOKP: Comically Fast
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is this any different from the build 21?
ChangeLog here: https://sites.google.com/site/androidopenkangproject/home

There's also a bunch of goodies in M3 not available in build 21! Check out the change log:
  • Added LCD density switcher to ROM Control
  • Added quick pin unlock (source)
  • Added two new battery styles -- CircleMOD and Text (sethyx)
  • Added a 'Reset Nav Bar' button to RC which will reset your color and opacity to default settings (as some of you requested)
  • Added ability to change ROM Control language to English if you're using another language
  • Added HDPI/MDPI toggle images, so they should show up correctly on tablets/Nexus S phones
  • Added a toggle toggle for tablets (and removed a few redundant settings)
  • Added ability to unlink ringtone and notification volumes (!!!)
  • Added white SMS Icon back to lockscreen (goes to stock Mms for now, will be configurable later)
  • Added link to T9 settings (so you can disable T9 if it freezes for you)
  • Added new phone options - Zaphod-Beeble!
    • Enable landscape
    • Status bar while in call
    • Exit to home (actually exists to most recent activity)
    • Disable lights out on nav bar
  • Removed hide nav bar function for now (it was causing unresponsive screen on incoming phone calls)
  • Fixed RC icon sizes
  • Fixed lockscreen icons not being set properly by default
  • Fixed wrong string for Emergency dialer on setup screen (#intent blah blah)
  • Fixed Power Saver being grayed on in RC even after enabling it
  • Fixed volume music controls conflicting with apps that take over volume button
  • Fixed landscape lockscreen layout
  • Fixed default toggles having Data (removed for devices that don't have data)
  • Fixed lockscreen rotation setting overriding system-wide rotation setting (system-rotation takes priority)

·
AOKP: Comically Fast
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
pıoɹpu∀ ʇɹǝdxƎ
632 Posts
Mine has since reverted to normal. It may be releated to the Horizontal setting, the lockscreen one. Thats all I have changed and now it gone, dont quote me on that though, lol.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.