Android OS Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
My camera for some reason doesn't seem to be working. It's like it won't activate the camera for some reason? It doesn't force close..

·
HUUURRR DUUURRR
168 Posts
still not working on 16GB? didn't see any mention in the OP

·
“good artists borrow, great artists steal" -
344 Posts
Broken record. MMS issue... I was good on PA3.99 4.3 but now lost on dhackers 4.4. He says Verizon keeps changing shit. If anyone breaks it please post!

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

·
344 Posts
I had this issue on one of the ROMs released. But not on one from link in dhackers twitter feed. Check it out

My camera for some reason doesn't seem to be working. It's like it won't activate the camera for some reason? It doesn't force close..

·
Android Apprentice
107 Posts
Anyone noticed a problem with Bluetooth connectivity? I'm getting a repeated clicking when connected to the Bluetooth music gateway in my car and, believe it or not, the tone of the song is deeper (but not slower) than when not connected.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk
Just wanted to confirm that this is still happening with the 11/8 build.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had this issue on one of the ROMs released. But not on one from link in dhackers twitter feed. Check it out

Its fixed in todays CM11 epinter build. epinter is on the same team as dhacker so hopefully dhacker will include the fix (or dhacker fixed it already) in his AOSP builds. I posted it to him on his twitter page as well. I just hope whatever the fix was is included in the CM 10.2 official CM branch as well. I had a bug opened up for it: https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/CYAN-2569

·
344 Posts
Its fixed in todays CM11 epinter build. epinter is on the same team as dhacker so hopefully dhacker will include the fix (or dhacker fixed it already) in his AOSP builds. I posted it to him on his twitter page as well. I just hope whatever the fix was is included in the CM 10.2 official CM branch as well. I had a bug opened up for it: https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/CYAN-2569
I know this is a little off topic but could you tell me how to access the APN settings. I do not see it in the typical menu under mobile networks

·
344 Posts
I don't see the option either. Whatever the fix is it's in the cm11 build from today.

Sweet... But I want pure (almost) aosp android. No customizations

·
Registered
11 Posts
dhacker, you might report this as I think this is apart of your build as well but I'm also experiencing this on epinters build as well---whenever using Google Maps Navigation, audio cuts out and then begins to squelch really loudly. Not sure if it's the text-to-speech engine failing or not. Can't really report it on XDA, just wanted to let you know.

Thanks

Fox

·
Android Apprentice
107 Posts
I haven't added the permission for tap and pay doing that now
Dhacker29 - Judging from your recent tweets, it seems you may not be working on this ROM (or maybe it is just the MMS issue) but I'm wondering if there's something we can do to "add the permissions" that will enable tap and pay?

Either way, thank you for providing a kick ass port of 4.4 for this device.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.