Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
OMFGB 1.3.1 Nightlies
*Feature list and screenshots are subject to change at any time. They also may not exactly reflect what you see in rom, due to different device features.

[DISCLAIMER: If you are flashing this you have already voided your manufacturer's warranty. If you are flashing this you realize that this is unsupported software. Your device may break as a result of flashing this unsupported software. t3hh4xx0r team is not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone or you as a result of flashing this software. That includes but is not limited to bricked phones, world war, your alarm not waking you up and as a result you getting fired, or orgasms. That said, thank you for trying it.]

[head]Some Features of this ROM[/head]

• Android 2.3.5 Base
  • Configurable Power Widgets (cm)
  • 3 choices of Lockscreen mods - Standard Tab, Rotary, and Honeycomb concept
  • Reboot menu including recovery and bootloader options (cm)
  • Lockscreen shortcuts for Phone and Messaging apps
  • 2 choices in battery types, stock or percentages
  • Volume wake and menu unlock (cm)
  • Configurable overscroll effect (cm)
  • Screen off and on animations (cm)
  • Volume button music controls (cm)
  • Lockscreen music controls
  • Configurable launcher screen settings
  • Workspace looping in launcher
  • Scrollable widgets support in launcher
  • Landscape mode available in launcher
  • DSP Manager (cm)
  • God Mode Settings app to control all this craziness
  • Tmobile Theme Chooser (tmobile)
  • Addons app for customizing your OMFGB build even more
  • Nightlies in the God Mode app to stay on the bleeding edge
  • Wallpapers by ksknightmare and sgarriques
  • Tons of statusbar tweaks & misc UI tweaks
Remember this is an ongoing project, new features are always coming :smile3:

[head]Bugs[/head]
- to be discovered! go explore

[head]G2xSpecific Bugs[/head]
- Everything seems to be working great.
- Boot animation seems to not overlay the whole screen and there's a slight border where it does not overlay, minor issue!

[hide=Screenshots]

[/hide]

[head]Downloads[/head]

Nightly builds are compiled each night by our build bot. Follow it on twitter for up to date info on all builds. @OMFBOT

1.3.1 Nightlies can be found here these are automatically generated (there may be none here yet)

Download 9-05 nightly
Download 9-07 nightly - new lockscreens, bottom toggles, couple new Mms options, more

Download GAPPS - You can always download & flash Gapps from the God Mode app within the ROM after you boot in.

All sources are at OMFGB's github page --- www.github.com/OMFGB

t3hh4xx0r team consists of:
- r2DoesInc - - linuxmotion - - xoomdev - - roman -
Please visit t3hh4xx0r.com for more information

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
Duh. first line I missed it. I was so excited about this ROM. I know all about nvidia. No more devices with nvidia for me. I may have to pass on A2DP and give this rom a go :)

·
Android Apprentice
49 Posts
If anybody could port Sense UI to the G2x integrated with CM it would be you, right? Are we gonna see that in this build? :D

·
Android Apprentice
553 Posts
"hmichaelkim said:
Differences between this and Trigger?

Don't get me wrong, I love to see new development, but if its more of the same... What's the point in flashing?
So we should only have McDonald's......? Why BK?Wendy's? Sonic? Whataburger? They are all just meat and buns.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hmichaelkim said:
Differences between this and Trigger?

Don't get me wrong, I love to see new development, but if its more of the same... What's the point in flashing?
Huge difference actually -- Trigger was just CM7 with a few bells & whistles. This is a whole different beast :).

·
Android Apprentice
68 Posts
roman said:
Huge difference actually -- Trigger was just CM7 with a few bells & whistles. This is a whole different beast :).
like the god mode, what's up with the four hotseats?
would love the ability to add more items to the launcher bar.

·
Android Apprentice
68 Posts
Caught the missing apn bug. Unable to enter my phone # anywhere. Used xboarders apn fix and data's back, but still missing phone #. Will rewipe and flash, but wanted to call it out. Will try to get log if wipe/flash doesn't fix.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mikew29 said:
Caught the missing apn bug. Unable to enter my phone # anywhere. Used xboarders apn fix and data's back, but still missing phone #. Will rewipe and flash, but wanted to call it out. Will try to get log if wipe/flash doesn't fix.
I noticed that too, but I don't see that being a show stopper... hasn't affected my usage of the phone/ROM in any way.

As far as APN bug, it's still there -- just do a hard reset, power up + volume, hold that and when the phone boots you should have working APNs.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts