Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Supporting Member
55 Posts
This is a pretty slick rom especially for an alpha build. The handoff between data is fairly smooth. 4g is rocking for me but as stated before only showing up as G. The only thing I've found is the camera wont display what your lens is seeing but will take and recall the pictures just fine. Maybe a permissions fix or another wipe will fix. I will report back. All in all running great and amazing work!
Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

· Supporting Member
55 Posts
cricketsmoke said:
On nightly 5.

Using the toggle method like with CM I get 4G to work in Nashville. From WI so not sure if these speeds are good for TN but similar at the least. 4-7 dl and 3-4 ul with combo radio said to work best with CM.

The 1.13.605.7 CDMA and 1.12.605.6 LTE radio
CDMA Radio version: 1.16.00.0402w_1
LTE radio version that came with 1.12.605.6

Did also have audio on videos recorded by playing in Mobo that someone mentioned. Did rename VideoRecorder.ogg file, not sure if that was really the fix though.

Good work with the ROM!
Another Nashville Guy here, those speeds are about what I get too. I think its the network in our area. Its spotty too no matter what rom. Same on my wife's stock bolt.

· Supporting Member
55 Posts
Xoomdev said he made a bunch of changes last night but couldn't stay up for it while it compiled. I think he's working 13 hour days so its totally understandable. Either way this is running great for me.

· Supporting Member
55 Posts
Xoomdev many thanks for taking the time to bring us a quality rom. Take your time sir it already shows how much effort is going into this. Been running all week with no problems. I finally love this phone because of this rom.

Seriously thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.