Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Supporting Member
794 Posts
inline6power said:
like mentioned 4g works perfect for me but only gives the g sign with no 4. 3g works perfect. camera works flawless with imoseyons newest aosp kernel along with cam. phone will not play videos from cam even though it records and saves it just fine. the data switch from 3g to 4g to 1x is a little screwy. does not seem to keep a strong stable connection . one minute its locked great the other its gone for just a sec. gps works great. instant lock for me. other than that, just the few minor hickups but all seems to be worky well .
OP could you post the appropriate radio in the OP because there are two 402 radio, i tried with one and it seems it wasn't the right one and i had to start all over again by restoring a backup and downloading the other 402 i wasn't getting any signal from the one i used first and i couldn't even connect to wifi .

· Supporting Member
794 Posts
I'm getting an error when i try to go in the market , it's saying this :- "An error has occurred. Please try again later" . First i'm seeing this , anyone know what's causing it ? . thanks . Ok got it , i reboot recovery wipe cache partition and Dalvik then reinstall rom and GApps reboot and market works fine now .

· Supporting Member
794 Posts
OP (xoomdev) don't worry about the complainers every rom thread there's always someone who's ungrateful and do not seem to understand that you guys are doing this for free and you have your own life and family to tend to . Take your time do what you can when you can . Don't let anyone discourage you are doing a good job , this is a very nice Rom at this point and the end product is gonna be great . Keep up the good work.

· Supporting Member
794 Posts
billjohnson said:
Kind of a dumb post considering how long I've been in the community but are you guys wiping before each nightly? I used to always but I never messed with the CM7 nightlies. I always wait for a full Alpha release.
I just wipe cache and Dalvik and and flash right over what i had and every thing is good . To be safe flash google apps after while in recovery .

· Supporting Member
794 Posts
xoomdev said:
Is you tube just not showing video and has sound, or not connecting to download and stream a video..Seems to work for me, but I am using the lithid gapps from the OP and downloading youtube from market.
I was getting a little sound and no video i uninstall you tube and then install it again now i'm just getting :- "There was a problem while playing Touch to retry".I'm using lithids GApps from your OP . I'm gonna try the first gapps you posted because i think it was working when i was using that .

· Supporting Member
794 Posts
Ok everything is working fine for me on 06-27 2253cst had problems with you tube a few builds back and i waited for a more stable build . On this build you tube is working great. Netflix loads faster and plays smoother than on any other rom i've seen. Thanks xoomdev .

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.