Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
OMFGB 1.3.1 Nightlies
*Feature list and screenshots are subject to change at any time. They also may not exactly reflect what you see in rom, due to different device features.

[DISCLAIMER: If you are flashing this you have already voided your manufacturer's warranty. If you are flashing this you realize that this is unsupported software. Your device may break as a result of flashing this unsupported software. t3hh4xx0r team is not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone or you as a result of flashing this software. That includes but is not limited to bricked phones, world war, your alarm not waking you up and as a result you getting fired, or orgasms. That said, thank you for trying it.]

[head]Some Features of this ROM[/head]

• Android 2.3.5 Base
  • Configurable Power Widgets (cm)
  • 3 choices of Lockscreen mods - Standard Tab, Rotary, and Honeycomb concept
  • Reboot menu including recovery and bootloader options (cm)
  • Lockscreen shortcuts for Phone and Messaging apps
  • 2 choices in battery types, stock or percentages
  • Volume wake and menu unlock (cm)
  • Configurable overscroll effect (cm)
  • Screen off and on animations (cm)
  • Volume button music controls (cm)
  • Lockscreen music controls
  • Configurable launcher screen settings
  • Workspace looping in launcher
  • Scrollable widgets support in launcher
  • Landscape mode available in launcher
  • DSP Manager (cm)
  • God Mode Settings app to control all this craziness
  • Tmobile Theme Chooser (tmobile)
  • Addons app for customizing your OMFGB build even more
  • Nightlies in the God Mode app to stay on the bleeding edge
  • Wallpapers by ksknightmare and sgarriques
  • Tons of statusbar tweaks & misc UI tweaks
Remember this is an ongoing project, new features are always coming :smile3:

[head]Bugs[/head]
- to be discovered! go explore

[head]Vibrant Specific Bugs[/head]
- GPS not working as well as Trigger/CM7 yet. Applying strictlyrude27's software fix seemed to help get more birds.
- Camera will break brightness, reboot to fix. Flashing Bali will solve this (but stop auto brightness from changing brightness)

Note: I'm working on fixing these problems of course!

[hide=Screenshots]

[/hide]

[head]Downloads[/head]

Nightly builds are compiled each night by our build bot. Follow it on twitter for up to date info on all builds. @OMFBOT

1.3.1 Nightlies can be found here these are automatically generated

Download 9-01 nightly (data working on this one onward)
Download 9-07 nightly - new lockscreens, bottom toggles, couple new Mms options, more

Note: only nightlies are supported on the Vibrant for now.

Download GAPPS - You can always download & flash Gapps from the God Mode app within the ROM after you boot in.

All sources are at OMFGB's github page --- www.github.com/OMFGB

t3hh4xx0r team consists of:
- r2DoesInc - - linuxmotion - - xoomdev - - roman -
Please visit t3hh4xx0r.com for more information

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reserved two

also, it looks like permissions are set incorrectly on the vibrant folder rendering it inaccessible, I'm on it :)

·
I'm a HUSTLER, baby....HO!
549 Posts
IFLY... I f$&7%#@ love you

#NoHomo

Trying this nao!!!!!!

*doing the shuffling and humping the air as he clicks download*

·
Android Apprentice
41 Posts
Thanks Roman. It is pretty cool so far. One problem I found is that the battery wont charge while the phone is off. It seems like it wants to but all I get is the battery icon but it wont start to charge.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
shrty4luv said:
how do you get the themes to work in the god mode app?
download and install them. then open the theme chooser app

·
Android Apprentice
92 Posts
bigtom624 said:
Thanks Roman. It is pretty cool so far. One problem I found is that the battery wont charge while the phone is off. It seems like it wants to but all I get is the battery icon but it wont start to charge.
I think that's the cm stuff. Has been a problem for some time I think... not 100% though.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bigtom624 said:
I should be able to get this working

·
Android Apprentice
41 Posts
"roman said:
I should be able to get this working
Cool thanks. One more thing though. When i first flashed this everything was working fine, after a little while using it, my phone wont sync with the Google servers. Also I usually have the H icon and now all I get is 3G but even though it shows up I keep getting a network error message and I don't have internet access. Its fine with Wifi on but I get nothing when I turn it off.

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
any else have the issue that te external sd card is not accessible. Cant get to it through root explorer and if you mount usb it doesn't show up either.

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Can somebody tell me what is the difference between OMFGB and CM7? I read from some comments that it is AOSP like CM7 but as I see there are lot of apps/features ported from CM7 so whats the difference. Also what is the full form of OMFGB.

Thanks

·
Android Apprentice
92 Posts
Skitz said:
any else have the issue that te external sd card is not accessible. Cant get to it through root explorer and if you mount usb it doesn't show up either.
I can confirm the same issue.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Skitz said:
If its like CM7 - the first thing I thought of was if you have the GB boot loaders you may not have access to the sdcard. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bigtom624 said:
Cool thanks. One more thing though. When i first flashed this everything was working fine, after a little while using it, my phone wont sync with the Google servers. Also I usually have the H icon and now all I get is 3G but even though it shows up I keep getting a network error message and I don't have internet access. Its fine with Wifi on but I get nothing when I turn it off.
Skitz said:
KidDynamite said:
I didn't flash the bootloaders.
Thanks for the reports. I'll get on this :)

bandit said:
Can somebody tell me what is the difference between OMFGB and CM7? I read from some comments that it is AOSP like CM7 but as I see there are lot of apps/features ported from CM7 so whats the difference. Also what is the full form of OMFGB.

Thanks
Just try it yourself. Make a backup (if you're on CM7) and go. If you don't like it restore the backup. It's that easy.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I found the issue with the external SD card. Easy fix, will be fixed tonight or tomorrow.

·
Android Apprentice
92 Posts
If anyone wants a fix now, just download this build.prop file and place it in /system, replacing the original. You can do this with ADB, or straight from your phone with root explorer (that's how I did it). BAM! Problem solved.

Solution courtesy Roman and Skitz.

Skitz, that link is to my dropbox, not yours. Not that you would have cared.

1 - 20 of 270 Posts