Android OS Forum banner
241 - 260 of 270 Posts

·
Average Android
189 Posts
r2doesinc said:
i dont actually ever oc or uv any of my devices. i originally had the eris (548mhz or some shit) and that gave me some perspective. these phones are fast enough w.o anything else i would do.

my opionion of course.
Hey man your the architect for the beautiful rom I'm running now so your opinion means more than anyone else's. I just seem to have loading lag... when I open Facebook or xda or g+ apps it takes a few more seconds to load than usual. Nothing major, but this bitch has flew out of my hand fast before so I was curious if an oc would speed things up. Also, I uninstalled dsp and no more choppy tunes and no more dsp fc (obviously) thanks again for the update and I check in at least 4 times a day for another! Haha great rom, most stable omfgb has ever ran for me.

OMFGB VIBRANT

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
well try upping it to like 1.4 or something. 1.6 is max correct?
i wouldnt max it out, just because of the strain that outs the hardware under, but 1.4 isnt bad.

·
Average Android
189 Posts
r2doesinc said:
well try upping it to like 1.4 or something. 1.6 is max correct?
i wouldnt max it out, just because of the strain that outs the hardware under, but 1.4 isnt bad.
1.3 is max on this biatch.... so ill up it n see how much battery drain get.. :-/

OMFGB VIBRANT

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
Regarding 911 Calling, because I'm sure a few are wondering:

Sorry to report that it is not working for me on this rom. A friend of mine had a fairly minor reason to call, so I asked them to use my phone. It never finished dialing, just reported that it could not be completed as the call was "out of area."

·
Average Android
189 Posts
Hey boss, I got a pic message and it turned out super blurry, switched network from simple to T-Mobile, it went from "H" to edge and had her send it again and its still blurry... 10/24 (of coarse) ... :-/

·
Average Android
189 Posts
The development for the vibrant has slowly dissipated into dark matter... I suggest flashing something your completely familiar with. Around here can take weeks to get a response. Only wish I had a new phone :p hey boss, what device do you have??

·
Average Android
189 Posts
r2doesinc said:
im using my fascinate till i get the nexus
So the galaxy nexus is gunna be your next device? I wanna go where your going... I'm running miui for aesthetics but omfgb is bomb dig. Props to all your work man.

·
Average Android
189 Posts
Same here... read costo has gsg2 for 69 bones... but I dunno I'd like a Google born baby. Anyway ill be lookin forward to whatever (if so) is nezt

·
Average Android
189 Posts
^^^+1^^^ enjoy you vacation and get the hell outta the forums!!! Soak up rays or hit the slopes, whatever it is you robots do. TAKE A LOAD OFF YOU EARNED IT R2

241 - 260 of 270 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.