Android OS Forum banner
261 - 270 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks devs for your hard work! With that being said i was wondering if wifi calling is compatible with this ROM and if so where can i acquire the necessary files to install? Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
r2doesinc said:
I dont understand why people say things like this.
I think comments like that are made to elicit a response. Vibrant owners have abandonment issues, and we'd have barely serviceable phones but for the efforts of thick skinned ROM developers.

·
Average Android
189 Posts
Believe it or not it was just to see how long until I get a word back... lol development is so sloooow for this phone I get bored. Xda is practically junk :-( im too damn broke for sgs2 or a nexus

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
I dont understand why people say things like this.
I'm sure there are others like myself who check regularly for updates but never complain or make comments that indicate impatience. I understand that developers have lives and simply do this as a hobby so I have no expectations regarding the frequency of releases. I also realize since many new devices have emerged, many developers have moved on so those developers who are still working on the vibrant should be extra appreciated. So again, thankyou for supporting us Vibrant users.

·
Registered
11 Posts
xxhtownutzxx said:
Thanks devs for your hard work! With that being said i was wondering if wifi calling is compatible with this ROM and if so where can i acquire the necessary files to install? Thanks in advance for your help!
Anyone?

261 - 270 of 270 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.