Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Former #1 troll.
Joined
·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tekhna said:
You have the finickiest hardware I've ever heard of.
ive seen worse on xda, IMO the tbolt is just a buggy phone. this is why alot of people stay stock but that would drive me insane.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,690 Posts
fixxxer2012 said:
ive seen worse on xda, IMO the tbolt is just a buggy phone. this is why alot of people stay stock but that would drive me insane.
Buggy phone would mean stock people have issues too but you said people stay stock to stay away from issues. Its not a buggy phone just buggy with AOSP because of the whole LTE thing and weird HTC network location coding.

Sent from my Thunderbolt running CyanogenMod 7 using the Tapatalk app.
 

·
Former #1 troll.
Joined
·
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mustang302LX said:
Buggy phone would mean stock people have issues too but you said people stay stock to stay away from issues. Its not a buggy phone just buggy with AOSP because of the whole LTE thing and weird HTC network location coding.

Sent from my Thunderbolt running CyanogenMod 7 using the Tapatalk app.
well this is the first verizon phone to have talk/data/lte at the same time. people stay stock to avoid some of the custom rom issues.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
95 Posts
I loaded it up on liquids 3.0 and battery life dropped quite a bit. Instead of my usual 12 hours to drop below 50% it happened in under eight.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
I use Drod2169's kernel with excellent results. The dream and lean kernels do not give me as good of battery life or performance. As usual milaleage may vary..

Sent from my AOSP'd ADR6400L
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
346 Posts
jolness said:
I use Drod2169's kernel with excellent results. The dream and lean kernels do not give me as good of battery life or performance. As usual milaleage may vary..

Sent from my AOSP'd ADR6400L
+1

Sent from my Liquid Thunderbread HTC Thunderbolt
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top