Android OS Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
So all you people who say this doesn't work on OMFGB, well, you're kinda wrong. It does. However, you first must switch it to FFC mode and change the resolution to 1280x1024 before it'll work.

Adding this to God Mode. Thanks to the OP.

Anybody who can get me info on properly crediting this would be appreciated. :)

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
"Jaxidian said:
So all you people who say this doesn't work on OMFGB, well, you're kinda wrong. It does. However, you first must switch it to FFC mode and change the resolution to 1280x1024 before it'll work.

Adding this to God Mode. Thanks to the OP.

Anybody who can get me info on properly crediting this would be appreciated. :)
MongooseHelix posted it in my thread on xda. All credit for the new version should most likely go to him. He's the only one I know of that has been working on this.

·
Developer
37 Posts
dclay89 said:
MongooseHelix posted it in my thread on xda. All credit for the new version should most likely go to him. He's the only one I know of that has been working on this.
Jaxidian said:
Thanks Is it this post that I should link to?
dclay89 said:
That's the one I was referring to, yes. I believe there may be a test2 apk floating around somewhere, but I couldn't find it using a quick search.
There isn't a test2, at least not that I put out. You might be thinking of the fixed2 version which is linked to in my signature and is more stable on some phones, like my Eris, but isn't able to switch to a FFC. The main goal of the test1 version was to allow a FFC to work for phones that have them and it seems to work fairly well overall for quite a few devices. I've been wanting to work on it more and fix some things but I haven't found the time to do it yet. A lot of my time recently has gone towards getting Evervolv released for the Eris.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts