Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Lover
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you AOSP users seen an issue where you get a new text message and when you click the notification or open the MMS app, the conversation is blank until you back out and come back into the conversation?

Any way to fix this?

·
Android Lover
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, thanks. That could be it. I've been trying to figure out what exactly causes it to happen.

·
Android Lover
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, I know what you're talking about. In the case where I get an MMS, there is a download button. I'm talking about getting a plain text message. When I open the MMS app or click the notification to open the app, I'm taken to the conversation but it's blank (even the history of the conversation doesn't show up). I have to back out and go back in to see the texts.

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
skinien said:
Oh, I know what you're talking about. In the case where I get an MMS, there is a download button. I'm talking about getting a plain text message. When I open the MMS app or click the notification to open the app, I'm taken to the conversation but it's blank (even the history of the conversation doesn't show up). I have to back out and go back in to see the texts.
Oh, I misunderstood the situation. Everything I said probably doesn't apply anymore.

To be honest, I only use Handcent. I haven't used a stock MMS/SMS app since early in the G1 days. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts